The State Of eCommerce Development In 2019
Setting up an eCommerce website may seem to be a daunting task, but the good news is that there are several tools available that make this task easy. The main reason development and maintenance of an eCommerce site may seem complicated is that there are many aspects to web development and several challenges to overcome.
A potential customer visits an eCommerce website expecting to find what they are looking for with minimal navigation (search) and also expect the products to be showcased in a pleasurable method. They also expect a website to have many features that make the process of searching, selecting, adding products to their cart easy. One of the major issues customers face is during the checkout process and with the payment options.
Shopify has several features that makes it ideal to create an eCommerce website. It is also possible to hire Shopify web developers in India at Divwy Technologies to create a stunning website. This article goes on the describe the state of eCommerce development in 2019 and how creating a Shopify store is beneficial.
eCommerce website development
Shopify is trusted as the eCommerce partner to sell products online by over 800,000 businesses worldwide. The fact that it is easy to set up and has several themes to use makes it all the better. All their themes and features are easily customizable and allow a responsive design. It makes all processes simple for a business since it has several good features including a very efficient inventory system to manage the store. One can hire a Shopify app developer to create a shopping cart with a great deal of flexibility that is appealing to customers.
eCommerce Development trends in 2019
Here are several facts and statistics for current eCommerce Development trends:
- A retail sale at the end of 2017 was estimated to be approximately $22.737 trillion.
- The number of global Internet users in 2016 was 58.4% in 2016 while it was 60.2% in 2017.
- Number of global Internet users in 2019 is 63% and it is expected to grow to 65.2% by 2021.
- A global eCommerce sale in 2015 was USD 1.548 Trillion while that in 2016 was USD 1.915 Trillion.
- eCommerce sales (global) in 2019 is estimated at USD 3.418 Trillion and expected to increase to USD 4.058 by 2020.
- Mobile Commerce is playing an important role in shaping buying and selling of goods online via eCommerce website as well as mobile applications.
- Over 40% of the global Internet users have made a purchase online either using their desktop, mobile, tablet or some other device to access the Internet; which implies the online customer base is over 1 Billion people strong and is on the rise.
- A large number of consumers abandon their shopping carts at checkout stage due to some reason or the other. A lot of effort has been made into making checkout process as dynamic as possible.
- There are several factors transforming the eCommerce market; this includes the introduction of new technology like AI, VR, automation (chatbots) and many more.
eCommerce success with a Shopify Store in 2019
Shopify is an eCommerce website builder with several tools and features to help anyone develop their eCommerce website. It has many features that require a varying level of technical expertise to set up. There are many advantages of using Shopify one of them being that it does not require a great deal of coding experience. Additionally, for those who are tech-savvy, it is possible to make changes or add features without having to consult a Web Developer.
It is a good idea to hire eCommerce developers in India to ensure the eCommerce website that you launch for your business contains all the bells and whistles and is as per current trends and standards. Divwy Technologies is a Shopify development company than can assist with creating stunning eCommerce websites.
Several surveys conducted online suggest an increase in number of people shopping online and further statistics suggest a trend of more people opting to shop online. Thus, there is expected to be a big demand for an eCommerce website with more number of businesses wishing to sell products online. Shopify offers quick, smart and easy to use interface that does not require one to be computer savvy to implement. It is optimal for the development of a shopping cart website.https://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/state-ecommerce-development-20/https://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/business-desktop-with-credit-card-36MNES7-1024x684.jpghttps://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/business-desktop-with-credit-card-36MNES7-150x150.jpgBlog3 Top E-commerce and Development Trends for 2019.,top 3 ecommerce Development Trends for 2019Setting up an eCommerce website may seem to be a daunting task, but the good news is that there are several tools available that make this task easy. The main reason development and maintenance of an eCommerce site may seem complicated is that there are many aspects to web...Divwy TechnologiesDivwy Technologiessales@divwytechnologies.comAdministratorDivwy Technologies is an Enterprise Website Design & Development, Digital Marketing, Mobile Apps Development & Open Source Solutions Services Provider Company in India. We bring your unknown business into the limelight by continuously implementing planning, development, and marketing, which result in higher conversion rate. With the project, a client becomes the core part of the team and witnesses the constant traffic coming to the website.Divwy Technologies