Comparing Ruby on Rails with NodeJS
Ruby on Rails is a server-side web application framework that uses the Ruby language. It has an MIT license. This framework has a model-view-controller (MVC) structure and has support for database and web services. It also encourages you to use other technologies like JSON or XML for data transfer.
- Ruby on Rails is flexible and has a very user-friendly IDE framework
- Ruby on Rails supports database migration on several platforms.
- It is easy to manipulate as well
- Its structure and methodology are consistent
- As a programming language, Ruby is quite powerful and the logic is intuitive
- Programming in Ruby on Rails can get quite tricky for the larger projects
- The performance of Ruby on Rails projects is no very good and they also take up a lot of resources
- Node.js has several powerful libraries that can handle the I/O operations with great speed
- Node.js is self-dependent from the HTTP server to the template engine, unlike Ruby on Rails
- It is in high demand and very popular
- It uses the same language on the client-side and server-side
- Node.js is easy to monitor and deploy
- When it comes to processor-intensive tasks, Node.js may not be able to handle it very well
- Not many developers are experts at coding in Node.js
- Node.js has good scalability and hence is used by several firms like Netflix, PayPal, Uber, and Linked In to name a few.
Why ROR Development at Divwy Technologies?
Divwy Technologies is a fastest growing Web Development Company. They are involved in many services like Digital Marketing, Website Design and Development, and even mobile application development. If in need to hire expert Ruby on Rails developers, Divwy Technologies is the right place for you.https://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/comparing-ruby-rails-nodejs/https://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Comparing-Ruby-on-Rails-with-NodeJS-1024x512.jpghttps://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Comparing-Ruby-on-Rails-with-NodeJS-150x150.jpgFullstack DevelopmentNode.js vs Ruby on Rails,Ruby on Rails vs Node.js. Which to Choose?Ruby on Rails is a server-side web application framework that uses the Ruby language. It has an MIT license. This framework has a model-view-controller (MVC) structure and has support for database and web services. It also encourages you to use other technologies like JSON or XML for data transfer. NodeJS...Divwy TechnologiesDivwy Technologiessanketgandhi4@gmail.comAdministratorDivwy Technologies is a leading Web, Mobile, AR/VR, AI, Big Data & Digital Marketing Company in India which brings a prospect to your lifeless business by continuously nurturing it with cutting edge engineering, which results in a higher conversion rate. Be the core part of the team and see the constant traffic coming to the website. Get in touch!