WordPress Development – Fit for future Development?
WordPress is an open source software that is free to use and has been developed in PHP & MySQL. It is estimated that over 34% of the websites online use WordPress making it one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) for PHP. It is a versatile software that can be used for many different applications. The fact that it includes a plugin & template system allows one to customise the design and extend features. It is easy to hire a WordPress designer for help with the perfect website design as well.
This article goes on to describe several features of the current version and discuss the future of WordPress for website development.
There are many improvements in the latest point release of WordPress version 5.2. Thus, those considering to hire a WordPress Developer for their next website, can take into consideration these new features as well.
Here is a list of changes and feature additions:
- An improved block editor (must faster) and site health check.
- Better error protection to improve usability.
- WordPress has introduced a recovery mode that allows the administrator to recover the website in case of an issue. This will also place a message on the website in case of an issue – ‘The site is experiencing technical difficulties.’ and also notify the administrator.
- There is a big performance improvement in this version as well with more support for long posts.
- It has been made more accessible as well with improvement to the RSS block section and ability to add a search feature in the content as well.
- The Amazon Kindle embed block allows one to embed content directly from Amazon Kindle.
- It is now easier to display a calendar in a blog post and allow a user to click on any date to view the posts for that day.
- Calendar block displays a calendar of your blog posts allowing users to click on a date to view posts published on that day.
- It is not possible to display a tag cloud in the content.
- There is a new block manager tool.
Future of WordPress
WordPress has undergone massive changes over the years and is now powering a large percentage of websites around the world. There are constant updates to WordPress to add new features and improve usability. Thus, the users are able to take advantage of new features and at the same time, new users have an easier interface to adjust to and build their website. Divwy Technologies allows you to hire WordPress programmers in India to create features rich website in the present which are future proof and easy to update.
It is now possible to create many different websites with diverse functionality using WordPress and this is expected to only get better in the future. The future of WordPress web development looks bright. It has undergone many changes in 12 years to become one of the most popular content management systems from a simple Blog. With future integration of the REST API into WordPress, it is likely that we may see features like a WordPress share button on popular websites like YouTube, etc.
The other features that are likely to be introduced include real-time features, better app authentication features, and easier theme development. There is likely to be an improvement in usability factor of WordPress as well. Thus, the future of WordPress does look bright.
WordPress is likely to increase in popularity in the future as well. It is already the most popular Content Management System on the Internet and it is expected to get more popular. One can take help from Divwy Technologies and hire dedicated WordPress developers.
Having been around since more than 10 years and evolved from being a simple blog to a full- fledged Content management system it is only getting stronger in terms of features and functionality. The ability to extend the functionality using plugins and customization is a big boon too. The recent release 5.2.1 has many new features and improvements which also suggests it is only getting better in the future.https://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wordpress-development-fit-future-development/https://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/jpg.jpghttps://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/jpg-150x150.jpgBlogWhat Is The Future Of WordPress Web Development,What is the future of WordPress?,What's Next for WordPressWordPress is an open source software that is free to use and has been developed in PHP & MySQL. It is estimated that over 34% of the websites online use WordPress making it one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) for PHP. It is a versatile software...Divwy TechnologiesDivwy Technologiessales@divwytechnologies.comAdministratorDivwy Technologies is an Enterprise Website Design & Development, Digital Marketing, Mobile Apps Development & Open Source Solutions Services Provider Company in India. We bring your unknown business into the limelight by continuously implementing planning, development, and marketing, which result in higher conversion rate. With the project, a client becomes the core part of the team and witnesses the constant traffic coming to the website.Divwy Technologies