Future Of Ecommerce in 2019 & How Magento fits in your needs
Online sales account for a large percentage of the retail market and it is continuing to rise. There is a higher potential for retail growth from platforms like desktop and mobile. The fact that more number of people has smartphones and access to the internet (via smartphones or desktops) is aiding this. Besides which, more people trust spending online. There are several (worldwide) statistics that have been collected that also suggests the same:
Internet users in 2016 58.3% while the projection for 2021 is 65.2%
Retail eCommerce sales in 2015 $1.548 Trillion while that expected by 2020 is $4.058 Trillion
This article goes on to describe the future of eCommerce and as to why one should hire a Magento developer to keep innovating to stay ahead.
Future of eCommerce
Mobile eCommerce will become the main platform:
There are many reasons for mobile-related growth; one of them being the fact that there are almost currently almost 5 billion smartphone users (2019) and this number is expected to raise fast in years to come. The fact that more people trust online transactions and a large portion of online shopping happens via mobile devices is also contributing to a bright eCommerce future.
Massive growth in the B2B eCommerce:
The B2B market is growing at a rapid pace mainly due to the ease of transaction and convenience factor. This method of transaction is beneficial to small businesses since it helps reduce their costs and makes the process more manageable. B2B already accounts for a large portion of the online business and this is expected to rise in the future.
Smarter AI for better customer experience:
AI technology has an ability to make life of eCommerce stores much easier since it handles a large portion of the tasks normally carried out by humans. This includes managing the inventory and handling inquires as well. It brings a high degree of automation into routine tasks; besides they can be programmed and self-learning to handle a wide range of tasks as per an eCommerce store’s requirements.
Social Commerce is more effective:
Social media platforms are already good platform market products that link directly to a seller’s website. It is effectively one of the fasted mediums to spread information about a new product and at the same time reach the masses.
- Content is king – Proven right again: Content is king and will continue to be. The power of content continues to keep the readers interested, attentive and influence their decisions. More number of firms use content marketing these days and it is likely to grow in the future which help to spread product awareness, interest and increase conversion rate.
- More tools to improve customer interactivity: Due to the introduction of new interactive technology and better innovations in the future tools are available, like a video to present a product and 3D model to display it from various angles. In the case of wearable items like clothes or goggles, there are several interactive tools to upload one’s image and check if the product is suitable.
Magento – The eCommerce future
Magento has many good features and is future proof too. Thus, it is beneficial to hire dedicated Magento developers for your eCommerce website. Here are a few features that suggest magneto is the future for eCommerce:
- Magento can be configured as a multi-store solution to use the same setup with a different interface and customization.
- Provides a user-friendly interface.
- Possess analytic tools to help judge the performance of the store.
- The acquisition of Magento by Adobe is likely to impact the future of eCommerce for the better and improve its ability to remain as one of the most versatile platforms.
Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform and it is no big surprise that it has rapidly become one of the most popular eCommerce platforms. If you hire a magento expert it means you have access to an extensive list of features and that it is optimized for search engines as well. It is possible to hire magento developer in India at Divwy Technologies and take advantage of long list of features that make it the perfect platform for both B2B and B2C and continue to stand out among other eCommerce websites in the future.
(Source: https://www.smartinsights.com/digital-marketing-strategy/online-retail-sales-growth/)https://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/future-ecommerce-2019-magento-fits-needs/https://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Future-Of-Ecommerce-in-2019-How-Magento-fits-in-your-needs-2-1024x512.jpghttps://www.divwytechnologies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Future-Of-Ecommerce-in-2019-How-Magento-fits-in-your-needs-2-150x150.jpgOpen Source TechnologieseCommerce product trends 2020,Emerging eCommerce Trends for 2020,future of eCommerce 2020,hidden features of MagentoOnline sales account for a large percentage of the retail market and it is continuing to rise. There is a higher potential for retail growth from platforms like desktop and mobile. The fact that more number of people has smartphones and access to the internet (via smartphones or desktops)...Divwy TechnologiesDivwy Technologiessanketgandhi4@gmail.comAdministratorDivwy Technologies is a leading Web, Mobile, AR/VR, AI, Big Data & Digital Marketing Company in India which brings a prospect to your lifeless business by continuously nurturing it with cutting edge engineering, which results in a higher conversion rate. Be the core part of the team and see the constant traffic coming to the website. Get in touch!